Share your Amazon Prime benefits with another non Prime account holder for free
Share Prime benefits such as Prime delivery and Video by adding a “family member” under the Amazon Household.
Prime benefits that can be shared with the other adult in your Amazon Household include:
- Prime Delivery
- Prime Now
- AmazonFresh grocery delivery (if the Prime member has the Fresh Add-On)
- Prime Video (streaming only)
- Prime Reading
Discounts and Exclusives
- Prime Wardrobe
- Prime Early Access
- Prime-Exclusive items
- Prime Live Events, Premium Seating, and Pre-Sale tickets on tickets.amazon.co.uk (Note that these tickets are exclusively available to paid Prime members).
- Prime-exclusive pricing on Amazon Music Unlimited and Kindle Fire for Kids Unlimited subscriptions.
- 20% off nappies subscriptions, compliments of Amazon Family.
The following Prime Benefit can be shared with any family member, subject to age restrictions:
Twitch Prime: Twitch Prime is a set of Amazon Prime benefits created for gamers. Prime and Prime Student members can share the on-Twitch benefits of Twitch Prime. Members can link up to four Twitch accounts to enjoy ad-free Twitch viewing and exclusive chat icons. Twitch Prime also includes access to games, in-game loot, and a channel subscription at no additional cost for the first user under the shared account who accesses each benefit. To link up to four Twitch accounts with your Amazon Prime or Prime Student account, visit Twitch Prime .
- Prime Music and Prime Video Channels content are not sharable.
- For more details about Prime benefits, go to About Amazon Prime
- Student members can’t share Prime benefits through Amazon Household, and customers receiving their delivery benefits from another Prime member can’t share their benefits
- Prime benefits can’t be shared with child profiles from Fire for Kids Unlimited.
Extend Your Prime Delivery Benefits to Your Amazon Business Account
Prime members can extend Prime delivery benefits to their Amazon Business user account.